MyPickle logo

Compensation and financial aid

Showing 3 support listings:

The Historical Institutional Abuse Redress Board

Compensation scheme for victims of historic institutional abuse

The Redress Board receives and processes compensation claims for victims of historic institutional abuse. The website features signposting and information and guidance for applicants.

Northern Ireland

Ministry of Justice

Government guidance on help for victims of crime

Advice on specialist support and compensation for victims of crime. Also includes information on reporting a crime, appearing in court, support after the trial, and local support for victims.


Compensation for victims of violent crime

Information about how you could be eligible and claim financial support if you were the victim of violent crime.