Burns and scalds

Showing 2 of 2 support listings


Visit local A&E, dial 111 or 999

Find your local A&E here (or nhs24.scot if in Scotland). Dial 111 from anywhere in the UK for urgent care advice and mental health support day or night. Dial 999 if in an emergency.


Information about burns and scalds

Information and advice if you have suffered a burn or scald.

Support listings

My Pickle CIC provides general information.

Content is vetted against quality standards, however, this should not be interpreted as endorsement or recommendation. View full Terms here.

If a product link has an * by it, that means it is an affiliated. If you go through an affiliated link, it is tracked to us and can sometimes result in a payment or benefit to the site.

The support options we present are never impacted by affiliate links. We aim to present all available support options that pass our checks.